WHAT DOES A UX DESIGNER DO?
The User Experience Designer thinks about how it feels to open the website and maps out the journey.
- Research competitors and collect information so that they can create meaningful, helpful content
- Create a Wireframe, or an outline of the site to determine a clear and concise navigation
- Determine the goals of the website: Who We Are, What We Do
WHAT DOES A UI DESIGNER DO?
The User Interface Designer looks at the goals of the UX Designer and brings them to life with design and functionality.
- Branding and graphic development
- Research the customer and design elements available
- Telling the story
- Adapting the site to fit all screen sizes